purpose

Tila's Alienese, or for short, Tilanese, is a language founded and spoken only by Tila Tequila. This blog is part of the QOCAP.BLOGSPOT.COM and its purpose is to simply ridicule Tila's eloquence. After analyzing her speech patterns from many of her videos, I have to say she makes the South Carolina 2007 look very intelligent.

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Wedding Commentary Part #6


Um, oh...oh! It's my--I have to go sing again! Hold on! I'm one of the dancers they've hired for the ballerina. *normal voice* *swaying back and forth, pulls hair back*Joy to the world the Lord is come! Let earth...we need I don't know the WORDS! Let everyone, prepare his *inaudible* Let...Heaven and nature sing! I don't really know the words. I don't care! I don't really care! Joy to the world, the Lord is...*plays with hair* *pause* They're singing. They're still singing. How long does this singing go on for? I don't know!♫ I just wanna see them get married and kiss and make out in front of everybody already, but they're just singing! ♫For now, we're just singing for an hour! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh!*plays with hair* I might as well just sing with them! Um, *pause* brain farts, sorry! *pause*

Um, ♫a rum pum pum pum! Rum pum pum pum! Rum pum pum pum! Da, da, da, da, da, a rum pum pum pum! Me and my drums! Uh! Uh! Uh!♫ Make the real wedding into a hip-hop wedding! Ye-ah! Uh! *chuckles* *pause* Um...*screeches Gloria in excelsis Deo*O' Hosanna in excelsis!♫ Oh, you like my hair up? *lifts up hair* My hair up? I guess. It's um, my hair is messy. ♫They're still singing. And my hair is messy! *Caroline accent* And I don't care.*chuckles* *normal voice* What are you guys up doing? Up so late or early? Where ya from? Where's everybody from? Cause I know in L.A., nobody's...tuning in right now cause it's 4am, so...I'm the only crazy one up right now. So, where's everybody from? *pause* *methsmack* Canada? Nice! Where else? Where you guys from? *methsmack* Am I bored? No, not really. I just don't want---I just don't want to disrespect the royal wedding because this is a very historic moment and this is...uh, you know, my live commentary on the royal wedding. So, I'm just having fun with it but, um, I can have a lot more fun with it but I don't want to disrespect this moment because this is a very special moment.

So, I have *methsmack* respect for that! So, I'm just--I have my fun with it but, you know, I don't want to cross the line. We'll, we'll, we'll cross the line on another show--my own show! Um, but for now, I have, you know, a commenting this royal wedding that's taking...I'm just commenting on this singing, really. *Caroline accent* Don't you agree, darling? *normal voice* Tokyo. From Greece, Tokyo, Canada, *methsmack* Sweden, United Kingdom! Yay! So, you're there! What time is it--what time is it where ya guys are? *pause* Yes! I'm talking to fans, hello! This is the only thing I...Ustream came to me to partner up with me with this idea to do a live commentary on the royal wedding. So, I'd agreed cause I thought it would be cool! *methsmack* Um, so, you know, I'm doing that right now. And Queen Elizabeth is right there and her *Caroline accent* marvelous, marvelous...uh, sunflower *inaudible*. Not to dress, but a suit or whatever, marvelous darling!

However! *plays with hair* *normal voice* When I have my own shows, it's gonna be a lot different, lot more fun and lot more crazy and um, I'm gonna do lots of chats with you guys and um, *methsmack* pretty much take you on a wild journey into my life--my real life! It's kinda like an online reality show! Many web series. Now, you guys are messing my hair. Whatever. *methsmack* So, yeah. That's gonna be my new website. It's gonna be launched in...um, January, February, March, April, May. Next month! Early next month! So, it's called Tila TV and we're gonna have a lot *flips hair back* of fun there! It's gonna be like, many short films--look! Oh! It's over, guys! AMEN! *claps hands* So, pretty much, I hope you guys enjoyed the live commentary. Um, I tried to make it as...entertaining as possible! *flips hair to side* Um, because mostly all they did was sing, but I did---oh, they're coming back again! But, um, actually, *methsmack* um, I have to get soon because it's four o three now and I was suppose to only do this for one hour um, *methsmack* but, overall, I think Kate...looks gorgeous, her dress is beautiful and um, *methsmack* William is it? Henry? I'm sorry! I get so...confused with him and his brother! Sorry.

Well, anyways, um, *methsmack* it was...an honor...to...be part of this historic moment and...it's been a pleasure chatting with you all. Um, *methsmack* come on and join me next time! I will, you know--make sure to click on that "join crowd button" right under--on my page. Join crowd. Because *plays with hair* I will have upcoming shows where I'll have it scheduled so you guys know ahead of time when to tune in! And we're gonna have a lot more fun because I'm gonna do a lot of crazy things! So um, *methsmack* hope you enjoyed it tonight, continue to watch the royal wedding, and um, yeah! *methsmack* I think, um, I wish them the best. I wish...the newly wedded couple the best and I wish, I...um, that the media would take it easy on them and let them enjoy their lives and um, *methsmack* you know, learn from their past mistakes with what happened to Princess Diana, so...you know?

I wish them the best and I hope they stay together forever and uh have beautiful babies--speaking of babies, I'm gonna go--I gotta back online to do my research on adopting my teenage son or daughter. *chuckles* So, alright! Tila Army! Worldwide, I love you guys! *flips hair back* And um, *methsmack* for those who--thank you for coming out tonight. I know it's really late but um, *methsmack* I have this recorded so, you know? *plays with hair* Whoever missed it can come and watch it later. So, you guys have a good night um, I'm going to...well, I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do. *chuckles* But um, thank you for joining! And uh, they're so beautiful walking down the uh, red carpet right now. *methsmack* So beautiful! She looks so excited! She must feel like, oh, my God! I'm a Princess! And he's just like, oh, fuck! *chuckles* Like, uh! *pause* Very beautiful! Well, anyways, I have to go, guys! Um, *methsmack* Stay tuned for more shows coming up! This was just--this was just simply for the royal wedding. Um, but stay tuned, more shows coming up! Tila TV join and I love you guys! Have a good night! And um, okay! Bye!