purpose

Tila's Alienese, or for short, Tilanese, is a language founded and spoken only by Tila Tequila. This blog is part of the QOCAP.BLOGSPOT.COM and its purpose is to simply ridicule Tila's eloquence. After analyzing her speech patterns from many of her videos, I have to say she makes the South Carolina 2007 look very intelligent.

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Wedding Commentary Part #2


I-you know? It's hard, you know being...? After this wedding, they're gonna...they have so many pressure and to be in the public figure and to have a role to play and they can never be themselves and...they're so tightly watched by everyone they can't even enjoy their lives as you know? Regular young adults to have fun. They can go out go clubbing and party but they can't do that because they so much pressure to be this royal family. That's the only thing that I feel like, you know, the grass is always greener on the other side. *methsmack* Everybody wants to be in her position right now, everybody wants to be a princess and be part of the royal family and have all this money. You know, grandiose things, but, *methsmack* you know, um, like I said, the grass is always greener on the other side because...*pause* they're now...about to get married. Holy ghost!

They're gonna kiss now? *pause* playing with her hair* *methsmack* Well, I really hope they do make it through because...honestly? It's really hard. Hard enough being in the press, but...bring the royal, you know? Part of the royal family, that's even harder. So...it takes away all the natural love that you had in the beginning, the sweet innocent love and uh, becomes like a job, you know? He has to go out and do his things and she has to go out and do her things and do all these charities and make all these appearances and they don't--they lose that...I hope they don't lose that innocence sweet love that got them to get married in the first place. But, unfortunately, I just really hope the media just gives them...a break, because what happened to Princess Diana was very sad...and do you know what's funny? *methsmack* Is umm, *methsmack* is when Princess Diana *methsmack*, and ummm...*pause* I can't remember his name! *chuckles*

Princess Diana and uh, Prince Charles *(someone gave her the answer via chatroom)* got married in 1981, which is the year I was born *(or so she says)* and now, they got married the year I was born and now, today, I'm doing a live commentary on their childrens' wedding! I think that's so cool! There's some kind of like, connection there, I dunno know! *flips hair* Ummm, I just think that's really cool that they got, you know, married on the year I was born and now, I wouldn't never thought in million years that I would be able to do a live commentary on their childrens' wedding! So, this is amazing! And now they're singing another song. It's a--anybody English out there--tell me what...the song is? *chuckles* And let us all, Americans here, know what the song is they're singing? *pause* *plays with her hair* I wanna know what they're say'n.

*sings something that resonates scratching sounds*...The press, and me!*chuckles* I don't know! *chuckles* Wow! That is a long walk! *methsmack* Well, I'm sure after all this serious business in the beginning, they're gonna have their *air quotes* "adult fun-time" without the media very close-off for all their friends and their young friends of party...*air quotes* "to party!" You know? And Have fun and you know? I-I wish them the best. I really do. I hope they last forever and I hope there's...you know, I...*methsmack* I-I do believe in true love, I do. Ummm...I just, I just really hope that they last forever and they don't get tired of each other. But, now I wanna get married! I wanna get married. *chuckles* *plays with her hair*I wanna get married, too! Who should I marry? I would like, to be with you!

I do! *plays with her hair* So, ask me. Will you marry me? Somebody ask me? This would be my...reaction: *gasps* Now at first, I cry 'cause, you know, underneath this tough exterior, I'm very sensitive and very emotional. *flips her hair to side* *methsmack* So, first thing I'll do I'll probably cry if somebody propose to me...somebody I love and um, *methsmack* I'm very old-fashioned when it comes to that stuff. So, I've always thought about that. Who-who doesn't as every young girl thinks about her wedding and *flips hair to side* *sighs* ya know? We all have our special day and you know? *methsmack* I have a feeling that special day will come for me soon *flips hair to side* and ummm, *methsmack* all my Tila Army will be welcomed to join my wedding! Which is, I dunno know...I just have this feeling that it's gonna happen soon, so...*methsmack* ummmm...do you guys think I'll end up marrying a guy or girl?

*chuckles* A lot of people ask me that question but, um *flips hair to side* *methsmack*, you know, it's just...I don't-I don't see people as colors or...you know, gay, straight, lesbian, or black, white, Asian, I just...I just...when I meet someone, I just find a bond with them and I don't think about whether it's a guy or girl. *flips hair back* So...I dunno know, you know? I was...once engaged ummmm, to a girl *(Casey Johnson)* Ummmm, so...I was planning to spend the rest of my life with her *plays with her hair* so, you know, *methsmack* ummmm you just don't know what life brings you, so, all you can do is...you know? Live in the present, and try to look at the future and wish for the best! Because...you know, life's always not that easy and I think that one thing that we all have in common, whether we hate each other, there's haters, we have lots of differences, we have lots of wars and all that stuff. But, I find that one thing we all have in common is love.

CLICK HERE FOR PART 3