purpose

Tila's Alienese, or for short, Tilanese, is a language founded and spoken only by Tila Tequila. This blog is part of the QOCAP.BLOGSPOT.COM and its purpose is to simply ridicule Tila's eloquence. After analyzing her speech patterns from many of her videos, I have to say she makes the South Carolina 2007 look very intelligent.

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Wedding Commentary Part #4


*methsmack* Let's see...*pause* I think she just said something to-to uhhh Henry there 'cause he just made a really funny face! I wonder what he's thinking! It looks like he has a lot on his mind. What do you guys think he's thinking right now? *pause* God, there's so much pressure! I mean, what are they talking about? THE POWER OF THE CHRIST WITHIN US ALL!!! TODAY WE GATHER HERE...IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN...ELI-Elizabeth. TODAY WE GATHER HERE IN THIS HISTORIC MOMENT! TO WITNESS THE ROYAL WEDDING OF THE CENTURY!! *Caroline accent* With a live commentary of Miss Tila! Aw, mee gawd! *normal voice* Husband and wife. *methsmack* Thank you! *reading out loud* "Tila, do you work out? And it's William." I don't work out. I mean, but I'm gonna start--I mean, for this summer, you know, 'cause I gotta have this summer body and I'm just-I'm just wearing this simple white you know um *plays with hair*, night gown thing just...to 'cause this is for the royal wedding, so, um, yeah. I'm gonna start jogging and working out, taking hikes, um, I've been taking--well, Onyx's been working out. She's been going on hikes and hills with um, the trainer...soon.

When I have time, I just been really busy with filming, building new website, and um, the movies, and the TV shows, so, I've been very busy, so I didn't have enough time but, *plays with hair* once I have time, um, on the weekends, maybe. I'll start...hiking on lower canyon or...*looking confused* yeah...in those hills. But, I'll probably die! But um, lucky for me, I have good genes so, *methsmack* it doesn't take me much to work out 'cause I can go jogging in one day and I'll get like--look *shows her bicep* I don't work out, look at my muscles! Whooooa! So, um, *flips hair back* I don't wanna have too much muscles. I wanna keep it sensual as in female. You don't want to be too manly. So? *pause*

*Caroline accent* What are they talking about here, darling?! *pause* Exchange your vows forever! *flips hair back* I know you've got lot of(?) cheating but don't you ever cheat on her or you will be condemned for the rest of your life! You've taken the vows today, to keep the vows forever. And if you...break those vows, I shall condemn you forever and ever...to the gods, and the bishops, whomever are there! And the Vaticans and whatever I'm talking about, I don't know! Because, I'm not...really...I don't know much about that stuff. *chuckles* *normal voice* Um, but, yeah. They're just going through this ceremony right now. I'm pretty sure they're ready to uh *pulls hair back*...did they even kiss yet? I mean...let them kiss and like, go party, have fun. This is like, we get what this is a very historic moment...they look so nervous and bored right now. *pause* She looks beautiful, though. But, they look really bored. They're-they're thinking about...God, I can't wait to go partying and like, get wasted. *chuckles* *plays with hair*

They're going oh, my God! How many more hours of this must we do this for? We can't wait to party with our friends, and get wasted, and go, take off our clothes, and dance in privacy and I know how the cameras are on and have the adults go away, and have all our friends there...that's what they're thinking, trust me! *plays with hair* *chuckles* AMEN, PEOPL!!! *claps hands* Does that mean it's over? *pause* No. Okay. *flips hair back* *chuckles* Not over, sorry! Can you--can you imagine I was sitting there right now ? I would be like, "AMEN!!!! WHHOOOOO!!!" Silence...awkward stare. Okay. I'll just walk back out now. Sorry! Don't mind me! Just sit in the back. Alright. Further in the back. You know what? I'll be way outside. You know what? I'm gonna walk back to California. I'm gonna swim back to California, as a matter of fact. I'm sorry! I wasn't suppose to be here but, I totally thought I got an invite cause I saw on a gossip blog and I saw the invites, so, I thought I was invited! I thought we're all invited! So, whatever!

*flips hair back* AMEN!!! Back to another singing! ♫Angels! Angels! I see ANGELS!!!! For the king and queen! Even though they're not kings and queens yet! But, they will be one day! One day!!! ONE DAY!!!!!![Damn, my ears!] My neighbors are gonna call the police. *chuckles* Because I'm being really loud. *methsmack* Okay! So, I'm gonna pretend I'm at the royal wedding right now. *methsmack* *flips hair back* *Caroline accent* I'm gonna sit here, properly. Just like so...and sing...do they stand like this? Oh, no. That's Buddhism, *normal voice* which I do. Uhhh, patty cake? I dunno know. Okay, the bo-the Bible--is that a Bible? I don't know. ♫Pass the flag to me! Oh, Lord, I see you hug the *inaudible* And...♫ Silence. ♫Ooooo...aaaaaahh...I don't know what you're saying, but I'll glady try to sing along with you! And the temple of the Jesus...do you even believe in Jesus? Or, what is your religious background? I don't know! But I see bishops, so is that part of the Vatican? Is the Vatican part of the Jesus? Catholic church or whatever? I don't know! Is my song matching theirs?♫ AMEN! *claps*

Oh, silence. Sorry...again. I made them...all shut up. Okay. I'm sorry, guys! I'm leaving now! Sorry! Good luck on your wedding and uh, sorry to *flips hair back* you know, crashing on your party here, but um, do you mind if I just like...munch on some snacks? Or like, steal something and give it to my Tila Army? *chuckles* Alright! *flips hair back* *methsmack* Okay, so...*sings something that resonates scratching noise* ♫I need some new shoes! And if you could please, donate all your clothes to me and my Tila Army! We would be so grateful of you! If you cou-could just give away all money and your pounds, and your coins and your...everything!♫ *chuckles*

CLICK HERE FOR PART #5