purpose

Tila's Alienese, or for short, Tilanese, is a language founded and spoken only by Tila Tequila. This blog is part of the QOCAP.BLOGSPOT.COM and its purpose is to simply ridicule Tila's eloquence. After analyzing her speech patterns from many of her videos, I have to say she makes the South Carolina 2007 look very intelligent.

Monday, May 2, 2011

It Will Get Better!


Hi, guys! This is Miss Tila and I just want to take some time out to share a little story with you. Ummmm, when I was younger, I mean, as you all know, you may have seen my show, A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila about being bisexual and so, ummm, I just wanna share a story with you about when I was younger, *methsmack* I'd used to have a girlfriends ummmm that nobody knew about, you know, because...back then, I was very...uuummmmm...*methsmack* as...well, I-'specially in Texas of all places, it was very ummmm being gay, lesbian, bisexual, it's a very, you know, uuuhhh...you know, people-people weren't open to it and so, I had a girlfriend for awhile and that were-we're madly in love and ummmm *methsmack* one day, somebody found out, and they started rumors and then, the whole school found out that I had a girlfriend and then, everybody started making fun of us uuhhhh...to the point where...all of sudden, my girlfriend, one day, she would stop talking to me and that really hurt.

Because, I was...I mean-ya know, I would try to talk to her and ask her what's wrong and why-why are you not talking to me anymore? And, uh, even telling this story makes me feel sad because, umm, it's just wrong. And uhhh, I guess, all the bullying and all the rumors and all the people making fun of her and I being lesbians, ummm, she'd just stopped talking to me and pretended like nothing happened and then, she just ignored me and pretended like...like there-like she was never my girlfriends and then, that just broke my heart and uhhh, I remember...coming home one day, just crying my eyes out, crying my heart out, ummmmm,, you know, with all the people bullying us and then, I lost my girlfriend, the one I really loved and she longer spoke to me just because people were bullying us and *methsmack* I was just crying my eyes out and I didn't understand why...why would she do this?

And ummmmm,, why would people be so rude? But then, that made me stronger after crying my eyes out for about three hours--like, my eyes are puffing up and just...I decide, you know what, I told myself, Tila? Get your butt up, fix yourself up, and put yourself together! Because, all these bullies...THEY'RE NOBODIES!

They're just insecure about themselves, and...only reason why bullies exist is because they're insecure about themselves and they wanna pick on other people so they could feel better about themselves. Because they're actually the insecure ones. So, that's the little story I wanted to share with you. *methsmack* And ummmmm, whoever, you know, whoever out there, ummm, whatever you are, what-if you're being made fun of, you're getting bullied for your race, you know, your ethnicity, your uhhh, sexual gender; you know, gay, straight, lesbian, black, white, Asian, whatever, ummm, don't let that get to you! Don't let them get to you! Because, at the end of the day, like I said, they're just loooooosers!

And, you're not alone, and just-just understand that...just love yourself. You know? Don't let them win. Don't let them WIN. Because they're nobodies. Don't let their words and their mean ways make you feel bad about yourself. Don't believe that! Don't believe that hype! Believe in yourself. Love yourself. Because God made you the way you are. Because you have a special place in this world, just like everybody else. We're all special individuals for a reason. And, uuhh, I know this sounds cliche, but things do really get better. I had so many times in my life where I just...I really just wanna kill myself because I felt really depressed and alone, and I didn't have anyone to talk too. And I felt like the--the only way out and the only--the easiest way out was to kill myself.

But...it's not worth it. Just--it's not worth it. Pick life! Pro-life! Because, guess what? You're better than that! You are better than those bullies and next time, all those bullies come around and say something about you, flip them the bird! Flip-them-the-bird! Okay? Because, you are the bomb dot com. *methsmack* Nobody can take that away from you. Don't let them take that away from you. And you're not alone! That's the number one important thing to remember: that no matter how you feel, you're sad, depressed, you feel like you have no one to talk too, you're not alone. There's billions of people out there going through the same thing as you are. But, the mos--more important thing is that you choose life.

Choose life. Because, things do get better at the end of the day! So, all you have to do is believe in yourself, love yourself, and to all those bullies, loooooosers! Those are just going to be those people that grow up old losers and well, you know how the story goes. And the rest of us, *lllllllaaaaawwwwww!* *methsmack* we will excel in life in many ways more than won (one?) as long as you love yourself and don't let these bullies get to you, please. They're just words! They're nobodies! And, it's happened to me many, many times and as a matter of fact, it's still happening to me today! Being in the public eye, I mean, I have to have really thick skin. People say horrible things about me all the time. But you just have to love yourself and...you know, if you feel really sad and alone and you felt you have no one to talk too, well...please remember that don't feel that way. Because you do have people who love you.