purpose

Tila's Alienese, or for short, Tilanese, is a language founded and spoken only by Tila Tequila. This blog is part of the QOCAP.BLOGSPOT.COM and its purpose is to simply ridicule Tila's eloquence. After analyzing her speech patterns from many of her videos, I have to say she makes the South Carolina 2007 look very intelligent.

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Royal Wedding Commentary Part #1


*methsmack* Hello, everyone! So, welcome to my live commentary for the royal wedding. *methsmack* Um...today, we're all joining in to watch the royal wedding live and I'm here to do a wonderful commentary...hopefully wonderful. Uh...I'll try my best. So...hope-hopefully everybody's up. I mean...it's uh...3am here in L.A. and it's 6am in New York so...*methsmack* a lot of people must be still asleep or I don't know, but I hope you guys are here and for all you that are here, *flips hair to side* thank you for coming *methsmack*, and uhh...*pause* thank you for watching this with me.

Yes, I can see you guys chat!..*chuckles* in the chat...I can see your chat. *pause* It's an English a cappella song? Wha-what name is that? Oh, here goes! *long pause* Beautiful! Oh, my gosh! She's so beautiful! They look so nervous! Oh! I wanna crush(?) them! This should be a day of...happiness...and joy...and love! But I feel like I-I personally feel like I feel so bad for them because there's so much media and press going on...and so much pressure on them that they can't enjoy their wedding and there's these young kids who're just in love and wanna get married but they have this whole world on their shoulders right now to make it like a job and all the media and the paparazzi which unfortunately...killed Princess Diana, so...I'm hoping that...the media and the paparazzi will respect these young beautiful couple...and not, you know, tear them apart in the media because, they deserve a chance; they deserve a chance and I...for me to witness this such beautiful thing, umm...I feel like crying!

*chuckles* I've never been to a wedding...I've been to a one wedding in my whole life but it was not a traditional wedding like this. Ummm...they look so nervous right now. Henry looks like he's about to I don't know what he's thinking. He looks like he's got cold feet or something! I hope not! Her dress-Kate's dress is beautiful. She looks beautiful. The future princess! What do you guys think? *pause* Is anybody here...want to say any last words *pause* before they get married, anyone? *chuckles* I don't think so! Because if ya did, I'm sure all like...ten thousand security guys or...would beat you down. *chuckles*

*pause* Don't you guys agree she looks...so nervous? I feel so...bad for them! This should be a happy day where they're like couples...you know...look it, look it *pause* Look at him...oh, my gosh! *pause* *sniffs* Umm...Henry looks so nervous! Look at him! He looks like he's about to shit his pants! Excuse my French! But...he looks very, very nervous. Do you agree? This shouldn't be such uhhh high pressure thing I feel so bad for them! This should be such a beautiful ceremony for a wedding and you know, again, umm, she looks beautiful. *lowers webcam down to her wonky tits for us to see* She looks beautiful. She looks like a future princess. She has a lot, a lot of work ahead of her 'cause a lot of people would be umm...I'm sure a lot of people would be trying to compare her to Princess Diana which is a huge role. *methsmack* *flips hair back again*

Ummmm...Here they go! *pause* They're doing...they're giving their vows! *pause* They look so nervous. *pause* Awwwww! *Pause* That's so sweet! I wanna get married! I wanna get married, too! *flips hair to side* It's Kate's turn. *playing with her hair* Gosh! Kate-Kate looks a like more...calm and excited...about this. But, I feel like, Henry is very nervous. I feel like he's so...I feel like, he feels-what do you guys think he's thinking right now? I think he's about to...shit his pants! *chuckles* Awwww, poor-poor guy! I-I just hope...I just really hope that the media doesn't tear them apart and let them enjoy their lives and you know, let them enjoy their...their honeymoon and they're young love. And umm, there goes the ring! He's so nervous! Oh! *flips hair back* *pause* Wow! That is beautiful! Are those the Bishops? *pause* Here they go. How do you guys feel about Kate Middleton and...Henry hooking up? Do you think it will last? Do you think it will last with all this pressure now?

CLICK HERE FOR PART #2